Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Launch : World's Cheapest Guides on Financial Independence and Life Philosophy.

2011 has been roller-coaster ride.

a) My family downgraded to a 5-room HDB. It was not as tough as I thought.
b) I became a new dad to my daughter Clio.
c) I'm transitioning out of the private sector to a pseudo-government organisation.

One of things I promised myself is during the 20 days break between jobs, I do the following:

a) Take and pass the CGEIT exam on IT Governance.
b) Publish 2 books.

Well it's all done and get the rest of the week off to promote my books and update my blog.

So here are the links to my books.





Over the next two or three days, I'll talk about low-cost publishing on the Kindle Development platform and what this means to someone who wishes to become an author.

I will also take some time tell you more about these two new books I wrote.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment