Friday, April 21, 2023

Q1 2023 - ERM Community Webinar - 27 April 2023

I know that I'm late with the planning and coordination of the Early Retirement Masterclass webinar, but I've been held up not just by the planning of my new course that is supposed to be out by this year, but my voice, which has been ravaged by a dry mouth caused by a hyperactive thyroid,  has just recovered.

So it is now time to conduct our next ERM Community Webinar which is customised for course participants but totally open to members of the public who want a glimpse of what we actually do.

Date: Thursday, 27 April 2023, 8pm

Registration Link : 

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__smebPL7RjqXx1p7asw9mQ#/registration

We will be discussing the following topics:

a) How robust is your retirement plan?


Showcasing a new Monte Carlo Retirement Testing tool that will be shared with the community. This will lead to my greater ambitions this year to introduce more Python Jupyter Notebooks into investment training. 

b) Update on the economy and what investors should look out for

I will also be updating everyone on the economy and what I think the community needs to think about over the next 3-6 months.

As usual, I will be showcasing a lot of tools that I have created for my new course launch.

c) Performance Review

ERM portfolio performance review. We look at some of the not-so-good investment decisions we made so that we can improve in the future.

d) The ERM Q2 Community Face to face Meetup

The most important announcement details how to sign up for the ERM Community Q2 Event which is a face-to-face meeting in Raffles Place. This is a sponsored but paid ($20) event for 50 ERM Alumni where refreshments will be provided. 

I will be previewing and conducting a full chapter of my All-Weather Masterclass course, so it will be a substantial learning session, but the real aim is to see how everyone is doing since the pandemic.

So if any alumni members are free, why not come down for a friendly chat on Thursday !

No comments:

Post a Comment