Thursday, December 07, 2023

Short Update

 


I don't have a lot of time to be blogging this week because I'm conducting a course every night until the weekend. 

I'm also nursing the tail end of a nasty flu despite being flu-vaxxed.

So if I'm not conducting lessons over Zoom, I'm drinking lots of water and sleeping off my drowsy medication. 

Also, I've decided to do something unusual this December month. In the past, I have managed many book reviews on this blog as I believe it is useful for readers. This month, I've resolved to clear, as much as possible, all the works of fiction or non-finance works I've accumulated or ignored in the past.

So hopefully by this weekend when this blog resumes, I will have some fairly interesting insights from my reads.  

It's a holiday month, so maybe we can dispense with books on investing for just 30 days.


1 comment:

  1. So many people around me are covid +ve..! Do an ART. +ve usually a 3-4 days after onset of symptoms.

    ReplyDelete