Friday, September 03, 2021

ERM Community Event for Q32021 - this time it’s all about China


The time is ripe for ERM to take a clear objective stand on China. 

One sign that is unmistakeable is that I was having lunch with another Dr. Wealth trainer and he was telling me that old “friends” who have been observing him are coming out from the woodworks to show some “care and concern” about his China positions. This is very familiar to me as it reminded me of March 2020 when I was having my own dark moment with S-REITs. 

So in my opinion, this is very much like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a split will occur in your timeline and a lot of wealth will be either made or lost depending on which stand you will take. ERM is a slightly more advantageous stage as our portfolios are doing ok and can farm some winnings into the beaten counters in China.  

So there is no better time for thinking about China in a community event. 

I have not decided to take a bullish or bearish stance in my next community event yet, there is still plenty of research to do, but I intend to apply the ERM framework and start enumerating the key issues investors need to think about when they decide to put money in China stocks. If they do invest in the HSCEI, which factors will likely apply to give them the greatest chance of success.

Our next community event will be divided into three parts :

  • We will begin with short introduction on transplanting the ERM approach to an International market with Australia as a worked example.
  • We will then try to bring the same approach to China, but with some emphasis on the political situation there. 
  • Finally, we will also reveal ERM’s first referral program where alumni can refer friends and family to attend my courses. 

Members of the public may register for the event here, but 40% of the material does assume knowledge on the ERM approach. Like all community events materials will only be available within our closed groups :

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4216003897172/WN_NpZR1TGWTbqQHcTF0nfc1g

3 comments:

  1. "...to take a clear objective stand on China."

    Some things are unknowable. "I don't know" is a clear and objective answer :) So is "it might go to zero or go up 5X, position size accordingly".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well China is a hard topic, so I don't know still applies to me. But some reseach to explain what I looked at should be fairly interesting.

    ReplyDelete