Thursday, February 01, 2018

[ Next BIGSCRIBE Event] Profiting from Macroeconomic Trend Shifts


My next gig will be on 8th February. However, this time things are going to be slightly different for BIGScribe, I will not be speaking but I will be emceeing the event.

You can get more details on the events here :

http://www.bigscribe.com/macro/

As I get to develop a new skill in emceeing an event, I will not just be introducing the speakers and wishing all participants a safe journey home. Instead, one of things I will be doing is to build a framework around the two speeches and address questions that investors would want answered so that they can profit from event. 

Another thing I would be doing on that day would be to conduct the Q&A panel which will occur after the talk.

So far, all I can share is that I have already mapped out the possible local moves a retail can make to respond to macroeconomic events using SGX counters.

Depending on what the speakers will say, expect at least a couple slides where I will complement the information with some research of my own.

With any luck, there might even be some trash-talking from me on that day.

Anyway, do sign up for this talk, it should be fun and I might turn up the heat on the speakers on that day !

See you there.






No comments:

Post a Comment