Just gave a library talk today on 1st April 2006 although its not an April Fool's joke.
Topic was on building a small nest egg of $10,000 and financial literacy.
Book introduced to the audience includes :
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
- The Bogleheads guide to investing by Taylor Larrymore, Mel Lindaeur and Michael LeBoeuf
- Personal Financial Planning by Benedict Koh and Fong Wai Mun
- A Random Walk down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.
In the next few weeks, expect to have some spoilers for my next book.
The manuscript is complete.